SEAMEO Secretariat would like to extend to you a warm invitation to join us in the “SEAMEO Youth Voices Webinar: Listening to the Youth, Reimagining the World.
Happening on Tuesday 13 Dec 2022 at 10.00-11.30 hrs (GMT+7/BKK Time).
This webinar seeks to:
- Discuss the role of the children and youth in transforming education and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs); and
- Share their experiences, perspectives, and recommendations on key issues on inclusive education, gender equality, and climate action, among others.
We are also excited to launch the SEAMEO Youth Network and present the winners of the 2nd SEAMEO Youth Action (SEAYA) Video Contest on how the youths thrive in a VUCA World.
MEET OUR SPEAKERS
- Welcome and Closing Message
Dr Ethel Agnes Pascua-Valenzuela
Director, SEAMEO Secretariat, Thailand
- Youth and Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Ms Doris Mwikali
- SDG4 Youth Network Representative to the High-Level Steering Committee Sherpa Group, Kenya
- Schools as Safe Spaces: Youth for Gender Equality, Mental Health, and Inclusion
- Ms Natnapin Phadungpattanodom
- Intersectional Feminist Youth and Gender Equality Advocate, Thailand
- Youth and Climate Action
- Mr Joshua Villalobos
- Convenor, Youth for Climate Hope Student, Silliman University, Philippines
- Youth Voices: How can I transform education, science, and culture in Southeast Asia and beyond?
- Mr Phiyachon Phumwiphat
- Environment Technology and Education Advocate, Thailand
HOW TO JOIN THE SESSION
Live on SEAMEO Secretariat YouTube Channel
13 Dec 2022, 10.00-11.30 hrs (GMT+7/BKK Time)
Check your location time – https://www.worldtimebuddy.com
E-Certificate of Participation is issued to attendees who complete the Certificate Validation Form at the end of the event.